ABOUT PELTON POLLED HEREFORDS
Pelton Polled Herefords is operated by Craig along with his son Kain and his wife Abbey, as well as his daughter Kayla and her husband Tyrun Dorrell, out of Halliday, ND. Starting out as a small herd over 45 years ago, we have always strived to produce high quality, real world genetics with the commercial cattleman in mind. Focusing on traits that create sound maternal cows and higher yielding calves at sale time. Thank you for visiting our page. If you have any questions, please contact us. Craig Pelton, Kain and Abbey Pelton, Kayla and Tyrun Dorrell
- Herefords are adaptable to a wide variety of environments and management conditions.
- Herefords are very feed efficient and have great growth performance.
- Herefords have amazing longevity compared to other beef breeds. We have many great bull customers who routinely share with us how their Hereford bulls continue to breed considerably longer and settle more cows than their other beef bulls.
- Hereford bulls are the perfect compliment to Angus based beef cows. The F1 Baldy female is the best commercial beef cow there is... F1 Baldy feeder cattle are in high demand by both the feedlots and the beef packing plants. We really value our F1 Baldies and the flexibility they offer in our commercial beef herd.
- Herefords are easily the most docile beef breed there is!